How To Submit Event Form
Step 1: Personal details
In the fields shown below:
- Enter your company name and PIN (Not Required Fields)
- Enter your name,
- Enter your email and
- Enter your phone number
Step 2: Event details
Enter the event details such as:
- Select one of the packages which will determine the features you get,
The date and time of when the event is to hold,
An image of the poster for the event,
Images for the different tickets that will be available to be sold and
The ticket types and their respective prices. For example:
Early Bird – 1000kshs
At The Gate – 1500kshs
VIP Tickets – 2500kshs
- Finally, if there is any coupon code or discount code, please specify the code and the discount which can be a fixed amount or a percentage to the total amount.
All this information needs to enter in the fields shown in the image below:
Here are links to see examples of poster and ticket sizes and designs you can give your designer to be able to create the same size posters and tickets.
Poster image example – https://www.etickets.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/poster-example.jpeg
Ticket Image example – https://www.etickets.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ticket-example.jpeg
Step 3: Transfer Money Method
The final section of the form is where you select the method you want the money to be transferred to you.
You first have to select between two options bank transfer or Mpesa.
After the selection, depending on the selection of bank transfer you will have to select the bank name and then enter the bank account number.
If Mpesa then enter just your Mpesa account phone number.
Don’t enter bank details if you select Mpesa as the method, and don’t enter Mpesa account phone number if the bank transfer method is selected
Step 4: Terms and Condition, Submit
Finally, after entering all the required details:
- Click the terms and condition checkbox,
- Then the “I’m not a robot” text box and
- Then the submit button.
Step 5: Submit Your Form Now ->
Step 6: Payout Request
Fill in the payout request form as follow:
- Enter the name of the event for the payout,
- Your email address
- Finally, the amount to be requested.
To access the Payout Request form click here.